Portrait Gallery

Here’s a selection of portrait tattoo work we’ve done:

17 Responses to Portrait Gallery

1. danny on June 26, 2012 at 5:38 pm

hi there brilliant portraits.im looking to get a portrait on my chest im just wondering what kind of price id be looking at

• robstudioadmin on July 21, 2012 at 12:48 pm

usually around the £200 mark but bring some nice photos into the shop and we can have a chat about it then

• Mika on August 16, 2012 at 3:46 am

I was actually woknrig on the same computer as last week (2.x GHz Athlon, circa 2004) earlier today and downloaded a linux from scratch live CD to see what was what. It wasn’t so much impressive as unremarkable how it just did what I asked. It booted, got a network address, loaded a nice looking X desktop with the usual apps (Seamonkey, etc.). Back in XP, things were slightly better afterward, as if the Linux exercise had blown some dust out or something. I think I’m going with FreeBSD 7 for my experiments going forward. I want to see zfs in action and familiarity is hard to argue against. I haven’t tried a Knoppix CD (I didn’t see one I could easily get when I looked today).

• Mohammad on October 30, 2012 at 5:32 am

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Absolutely beautiful precuits! Dear Star you are so beautiful and Tom so handsome. Thank you for sharing your photographs; it’s the next best thing to being there. I can feel the moment through the camera lens. What a wonderful day it was. Star and Tom, forever. Much love,Marilee & Doug

• Leslie on August 16, 2012 at 4:03 am

Thank you so much Shraddha..You have given us such a wonderful meoeirms that we would cherish for life You are the best!!We would also like to thank Zeenat Girach for her splendid art and creativity that she showed during the shoot Zeenat You are one of the best designers in the industry!!God bless you both Love you..Thanks a ton Varsha & Vivek

• Rivera on October 30, 2012 at 5:08 am

Do you ever find that the shutter sound of the 500cm very anyoning. It is the main reason that I don’t really shoot mine. I find that it brings a lot of attention to me. For portraits the 500cm is beautiful, there is not much else to ask for. But shooting when I am walking around and getting portraits of people I find it very distracting.

• Nataly on January 28, 2013 at 3:08 pm

What a picreous video of a picreous young lady. Reminds me of a special little girl who was always ebullient and affectionate and has now become a delightful young lady with all the same qualities. I just wish her grandmaLynn was here to share the joy of seeing her blossom. Kudos to all who participated in this lovely presentation especially the subject In modern parlance: way to go Kelsey Ella, Jill, Andrew and old grandad.

2. Cidalia on October 28, 2012 at 10:42 pm

I would really like to say thank you a whole lot for that job you have made in wrinitg this piece of wrinitg. I am hoping the same effective work by you down the road also.

3. nick on April 8, 2013 at 11:09 am

hi there, im looking to have both my kids tattooed on my chest, what would i be looking at prise wise? and how long is your waiting list?

thanks

4. tabletki na tradzik on May 6, 2015 at 7:14 pm

Some really prize blog posts on this site, saved to favorites .

5. Rachel 28/05/16 on May 28, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Hya iam looking to get a portrait of my baby on my arm just above my wrist (don’t know what that part the arm is called lol ) approx how much nd how long will I have to wait ,thankyou xx