Grey Gallery

Here’s a selection of some tattoos done by us in the classic grey colouring:

19 Responses to Grey Gallery

1. Michelle on May 14, 2011 at 11:47 pm

Hi Rob do you remeber me, we used to come to yours and go raving at that club with the double decker bus, I was with Wayne then from Stockport ? It would be nice to catch up with you again x Do you still see Madness ?

• robstudioadmin on January 27, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Hi Michelle, have I tattooed Wayne before? If so then it was me!

• Santiago on January 28, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Rob & Linds – Loved having Jon come to do our wdenidg! Great, nice guy who has fun with the people he is working with. Got great pictures, and he had them back to us to see in a timely fashion. Highly recommended! Thanks Jon!

• Fernanda on October 10, 2015 at 4:54 pm

I love, love, love the red poppies! They renmid me of the red poppies we are given here in the states around Memorial Day and Veterans Day. I think you may call it Rememberance Day. Wouldn’t these make a nice gift for someone with a veteran in their family? I just love your work!

• Joeann on January 30, 2013 at 9:00 am

Hey, I loved the shirt.. I felt so different when I wore my shirt cause I knew did noobdy have the same shirt. I had alot of people asking me what brand is that you have on lol. Thanks for everything. Cant wait to see the concord shirt.

• Hugo on January 22, 2017 at 6:18 am

Najlepszy blog jaki znalazlem w sieci. Chodzi o esperal warszawa.
      Sprawdz i przeczytaj wszystko o wszywce alkoholowej: esperal

2. Emaleigh on July 22, 2012 at 3:31 pm

The war tattoo is beautiful

• Choukri on August 16, 2012 at 5:24 am

Your question sduons as if you only have one parrot. If so, then get rid of the box. There is no need for it. Greys do not sleep in boxes or nests of any kind. They are also known for being very suspicious of most new things. Even if you had two that you know for sure are opposite sex, you cannot force them, (or any other type of bird) to use a nest or box if they don’t want to. Greys can find enough things to keep them stressed out anyway. You are just making his life more miserable by keeping something near that he considers scary. I’d urge you to get rid of it right away.

• Erna on October 28, 2012 at 4:43 pm

This is such a beautiful, cviatere and cleverly put together post Shel. The photographs are awesome, and l love the blue undertoned greys with the euccy leaves as well as the contrast of the rope with butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing.

• Jordi on January 28, 2013 at 6:34 am

Elia Perez Posted on Kim thank you! Lupus is not the end of the world. I fight and challenge msleyf daily. Sometimes to the point of exhaustion, but I NEED to squeeze everything I can out of my days! I have always been like that. To my family it is more significant now the cotributions I make to our family. Stay strong Sis!

3. kirsty on October 14, 2012 at 7:41 am

hi rob,im wanting a portrait doing and that beautiful fairy in your pics, how much around are we talking . beautiful work by the way

• Wira on October 28, 2012 at 7:09 am

Alex Ju – These pictures are aznmiag. They really convey the love I know you feel for each other and how comfortable you are in your relationship. Love you both. See you sometime soon!

4. Evelyn on October 30, 2012 at 6:30 am

CLASH! definatley mhctaing once in a while is ok if its not too obvious .but if not it just looks like you didnt really kno what you were doing so you just pick an eyeshadow that was the same color as your clothes :\

5. r1cb005ter5@hotmail.com on January 11, 2013 at 7:56 pm

rob old bradford lad,requires nice cover up work for a old blue tat upper right arm,,have money for nice work,,,eclipse black sun with hidden sun esposure?