Colour Gallery

This gallery showcases some of the tattoo work we’ve done in colour:

48 Responses to Colour Gallery

1. amy muscroft on June 11, 2012 at 3:09 pm

hey rob,
    want to know cos ive never had a tatto before, i only want a small one but i want stars how much will they be and will it hurt lol šŸ™‚ reply asap thanks šŸ™‚

2. click on June 16, 2012 at 9:21 pm

A interesting post right there mate . Cheers for that .

• Prestone on August 16, 2012 at 3:03 am

Vegetarian Rob? Could it be? That would be fun can’t wait to hear what made you at least consider it I mean, I did it based on a dare! However, you aren’t as esaliy swayed if it does happen, I’ll send you some recipes.

• Ahmet on October 28, 2012 at 3:06 pm

samuel c samuel Posted on I am a ngairien that has just completed my secondary school level and would like to study Computer Engineering/Electronics Engineering in Korea through scholarship.this is because korea is the largest producing electronics and my parents are poor and can not afford the morney to sponsor my academic carrer so,how can i accomplish my dream? kindly reply.

• Oscar on January 29, 2013 at 2:51 am

I love these pics!!..Rob and Kristen looking siznzilg Hot!!!..would had been gazillion times better without the ‘mutt’:)..he sticks out like a sore thumb lol!..IMO:)..I’m obviously not a fan of TL!..hello to the Favs:)

• Fars on January 30, 2013 at 10:43 am

Pics are great! Thanks for consolidating them. I have to say that after hainvg look through them that I think that Stewie was clutching onto Rob because she was in pain for most of the carpet. As gorgeous as her Louboutins were, they are not know for their comfort. She leans on Rob & Taylor and shifts her feet a lot. Rob looks amazing as usual. I’m glad he chose something different to wear and it’s so cute that Stewie’s polish matches his suit!

3. elainjacques@hotmail.co.uk on June 26, 2012 at 7:32 pm

how much is to have to letters joint.

• Tailynn on August 16, 2012 at 7:00 am

I was drawn by the hosenty of what you write

• Sabino on October 30, 2012 at 6:54 am

What an impossible cooulr those roses are! And SO healthy! Whatever is your secret? They look completely stunning ~ and do tell me that the scent is as intoxicating as the velvety cooulr!

• Zangar on January 30, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Thank you so much for this site. It makes my heart sick and sad that our government and my pepole are once again digging for themselves a pit of disgrace by trying to steal your water. I will be checking in to follow your lead to try to stop this greedy and evil theft of Little Colorado River water.

4. stuart atkinson on June 27, 2012 at 12:53 pm

hi rob wanting a tattoo on upper arm not decided yet pop through tommorow morning to have a look if i choose how long b4 u can get it started cheers please get in touch

5. Sonny Disano on July 1, 2012 at 3:19 am

I simply want to mention I am very new to blogs and really liked you’re blog site. Likely Iā€™m going to bookmark your website . You surely come with fantastic articles and reviews. Bless you for sharing with us your blog site.

• Sachin on August 16, 2012 at 7:52 am

The bluebells pics are loevly and a real reminder that Spring is in the air. The first photo is really special and l love the styling in the last one as well.Thanks for sharing.

• Anie on October 30, 2012 at 4:48 am

Not sure it is worth it! I changed to a .com dmaion through wordpress a few months back and am wondering why I bothered. It does make the address bar look a bit tidier though

• Helen on January 28, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Kathleen,We are already in the preocss of working on that, we to as a board would love to make it more convienient for parents. This however will take a bit of time to arrange for payment preocsses and such to be set into place. Thank you for your suggestion